Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Springfield, Springfield Animal Hospital offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At Springfield Animal Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirements are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their distemper/parvovirus, rabies, and Bordetella. Bordetella is required annually.
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
- All boarders must provide proof that they are free of internal parasites with a negative Fecal test performed within 6 months and proof that they are free of external parasites with the use of a flea/tick preventive
Please call (703) 451-1995 to make a reservation.