Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Springfield, Springfield Animal Hospital offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At Springfield Animal Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own. For more information, please read our Pet Boarding Brochure.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
Be sure to check out our Boarding Add-Ons!
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their distemper/parvovirus, rabies, and Bordetella. Bordetella is required every 6 months.
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
- All boarders must provide proof that they are free of internal parasites with a negative Fecal test performed within 6 months and proof that they are free of external parasites with the use of a flea/tick preventive
Interested in boarding your pet? Please fill out our Boarding Form.
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (703) 451-9597 or email email@example.com prior to their stay.